Dr. Daniel Pompa is a global health leader on a mission to educate practitioners, and the public, on the origins of inflammation-driven disease. Although trained as a chiropractor, his authority is rooted in his own battle overcoming neurotoxic illness and heavy metal poisoning using unique cellular detoxification strategies.
Dr. Pompa also hosts a weekly Cellular Healing TV podcast, and is the author of The Cellular Healing Diet: Heal the Cell, Get Well, Lose Weight, and Feel Great.
The Three-Legged Stool
Autoimmune diseases are largely underdiagnosed, and they aren’t random. The three-legged stool is an analogy for the cause of these conditions where your body ends up attacking itself – and therein lies the solution.
There are three things that have to be going on to cause an autoimmune disease:
- DNA – Certain genes get triggered or turned on after being exposed to certain stressors.
- The Stressors – If we don’t remove the stressors triggering those genes, we won’t be able to turn them off. Usually it is a perfect storm of stressors: a combination of chemical, emotional, or physical stress.
- The Microbiome – There is a close relationship between our cells and the bacteria throughout our body, and when it’s disrupted this can also cause certain genes to turn on.
Dr. Pompa’s Multi Therapeutic Approach: The Three-Legged Solution
Leg One: address the DNA with the three R’s of cellular healing
- Remove the Source
- Regenerate the Cell Membrane
- Restore Cellular Energy
- Reduce Cellular Inflammation
- Re-Establish Methylation
Leg Two: eliminate the stressors
- Your store-bought cleanse isn’t addressing the right place. A colon cleanse might be helpful, but it doesn’t affect what’s happening in the cells.
Leg Three: fix your microbiome
- Probiotics alone won’t fix your microbiome… in fact, they may make the problem worse.
- Intermittent fasting and Dr. Pompa’s “diet variation feast or famine cycles” are ancient healing strategies to address the microbiome.
- Learn more about Dr. Pompa: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Watch the Cellular Healing TV podcast
- Read The Cellular Healing Diet: Heal the Cell, Get Well, Lose Weight, and Feel Great
Do you want more to empower yourself through healthy living? Is your busy lifestyle an obstacle to your health? Join The Rebel Health Coach community for the support and knowledge you need for better performance, better business and a better you!
Disclaimer: The activities and research discussed in these podcasts are suggestions only and are only advised to be undertaken following prior consultation with a health or medical professional. Fitness training, nutrition, and other physical pursuits should be tailored to the individual based upon an assessment of their personal needs.
Production & Development for Rebel Health Coach by Podcast Masters