A lot of men are struggling with their health, but they’re often the last people to ask for help – they know something is wrong, but they can’t put their finger on it. For many men, it’s due to decreased testosterone levels.
Tony Llabres is a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner and Health Coach who Founded Functional Diagnostic Nutrition of SW Florida.
If we don’t actively change our routines, testosterone levels will naturally decrease as we age. However, men are also losing testosterone younger than ever before. The things we consume and put on our body are changing our hormone levels.
How we can stop our testosterone from seeping away:
- A simple way to start is examining your diet. Tony likes the Nutrient Optimiser program, which assess nutrient requirements and nutrient intake.
- Get your vitamins! Many people are vitamin deficient, especially when it comes to Vitamins A & D. Getting your blood work done will show you where your levels are at now.
- Start working out if you’re not, or slow down if you’re working yourself to death every day. You should have a holistic approach to exercise, and should never work yourself to exhaustion.
- You need consistent sleep!
- Sometimes, you may need some additional help. AnabolicMen.com has a lot of information on supplements and other resources for natural testosterone production.
You can also sign up for the monthly Rebel Health Newsletter by texting RHCP to 22828!
Do you want more to empower yourself through healthy living? Is your busy lifestyle an obstacle to your health? Join The Rebel Health Coach community for the support and knowledge you need for better performance, better business and a better you!
Disclaimer: The activities and research discussed in these podcasts are suggestions only and are only advised to be undertaken following prior consultation with a health or medical professional. Fitness training, nutrition, and other physical pursuits should be tailored to the individual based upon an assessment of their personal needs.
Production & Development for Rebel Health Coach by Podcast Masters