Antioxidant Salad Dressing
Funny Story about the recipe : This is adapted from the Daniel Plan and makes me want to eat salad every day.
- 1/4 cup raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive or coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 tsp Tbsp lemon juice plus 1grated zest
- 1 tsp ground flax
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Whisk vinegar and oil together until well mixed. Add remaining ingredients, and whisk together until well incorporated.
Submited by : Mimi Kidd
Leave a Reply