WOW, 1-year anniversary episode… What a year it has been!! I want to thank everyone who have taken the time to listen over the past year… much love and appreciation to you all. I am so very grateful for each one of you!!
In this episode, I want to talk about my journey, Three Roses Wellness, The Rebel Health Coach Podcast and what you have to look forward to over the next year. So grab yourself a cup of Four Sigmatic Coffee and chill out with me for a little bit. If you haven’t tried any of this delicious and healthy alternative to coffee, you can get 10% off your order by using the code REBELTHOM or going to https://us.foursigmatic.com/#_a_rebelthom.
After years of struggling with my health, I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. I started to turn my health around and, this past July, I passed the board certification as a Functional Medicine Practitioner.
One thing I have learned through all this – forget about losing weight and just get your body healthy. If your body is healthy, you will lose weight because it is physically impossible to be overweight and have a healthy body!
I originally started a program called Weight Loss That Lasts, but I relaized that God has given me a greater purpose in this world. I want to give back by helping others reverse diseases and become healthy. So I switched gears and started Three Roses Wellness.
Three Roses Wellness comes from…
- Three Roses represents the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the Trinity
- Three roses indicate abiding a) Love, b) Life, and c) Light.
- In Christian lore, a rose bush was said to have grown at the site of Christ's death. His blood serving is often associated with a red rose, combined with its thorns is thus symbolized the ultimate sacrifice.
- A rose with eight petals is a message of rebirth and renewal.
- Three roses are symbolic of a guiding principle
- Red Rose: Sacrifice, Immortal love, Health, Memorial, Passion
Our Vision, Mission, and Values
- Vision: Encourage and serve others to experience a healthy and holistic life every day
- Mission: Coach those feeling trapped in unhealthy lifestyles to attain optimum health through quality nutrition and holistic health choices; honoring the life God has given them.
- Values: Christ Centered, Inspirational Change, Trusting Relationships, Individual Empowerment, Personal Integrity, Life-Affirming Methods, Caring Guidance
Podcasting is a lot of work, but I love it…
…and I love getting information out to you listeners:
- I’ve also had the pleasure of recording a 3-part meditation series for a Podcast called Mindshift Meditations, a project of Chel Hamilton and Josie Ong: http://mindshiftmeditations.com/msm-007-3-key-steps-to-a-healthier-you-maximize/
- Also, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Engel Jones on a podcast called 12 Minute Convos with Engel Jones: https://twelveminuteconvos.com/
Last but not least, this episode is dedicated to my Father, as was the first episode.
Thomas F Underwood, Sr., Rest in Peace.
- If you want to get on my monthly newsletter list, Text RHCP to 22828
- You can also sign up for a Complimentary 20 Minute Consultation if you go to www.thomunderwood.net and click the Start My Revolution button.
Do you want more to empower yourself through healthy living? Is your busy lifestyle an obstacle to your health? Join The Rebel Health Coach community for the support and knowledge you need for better performance, better business and a better you!
Disclaimer: The activities and research discussed in these podcasts are suggestions only and are only advised to be undertaken following prior consultation with a health or medical professional. Fitness training, nutrition, and other physical pursuits should be tailored to the individual based upon an assessment of their personal needs.
Production & Development for Rebel Health Coach by Podcast Masters