Deborah Beaumont is an APRN specializing in women’s health, breast cancer, and breast implant illness. We discuss what you can do prevent and reverse cancer.
Deborah was trained in and practiced in the traditional medical world for 35 years… before experiencing an unusual complication with cancer treatment that left her paralyzed in her left leg for two-and-a-half years.
During that time, Deborah grew tired of the compartmentalized nature of traditional medical care and she was drawn to the holistic approach of Integrative Medicine.
Later in life, another bout with cancer and more significant complications only solidified Deborah’s passion for functional medicine.
Important Things to Consider
- More than half of all cancers are preventable.
- Your DNA is not your destiny. What you choose to eat can positively impact your gene expression.
- Cancer cannot grow in a healthy body. The body has to be ‘diseased,’ tired, and toxic in order for cancer to develop.
- Eat a typical standard American diet will result in standard chronic illnesses
- Environmental toxicity is responsible for stressing the immune system and detoxification pathways.
- Inflammation and poor methylation are key factors in setting the stage for the development of breast cancer.
- Sugar is the preferred fuel for cancer cells.
Steps to Prevent & Reverse Cancer
- Eat real food
- Hydrate yourself with fresh clean water
- Get plenty of fresh air and vitamin D
- Practice stress management
- Enlist a support system and maintain healthy relationships
- Supplements / Herbs – e.g. curcumin, reishi mushrooms, B17, cruciferous vegetables
- Don’t be afraid to ask – research, learn, and study
- Connect with Deborah: Website | RadicalHealthRN@gmail.com
- Check out Environmental Working Groups’ Consumer Guides
- One Bite at a Time, Revised: Nourishing Recipes for Cancer Survivors and Their Friends by Rebecca Katz
Do you want more to empower yourself through healthy living? Is your busy lifestyle an obstacle to your health? Join The Rebel Health Coach community for the support and knowledge you need for better performance, better business and a better you!
Disclaimer: The activities and research discussed in these podcasts are suggestions only and are only advised to be undertaken following prior consultation with a health or medical professional. Fitness training, nutrition, and other physical pursuits should be tailored to the individual based upon an assessment of their personal needs.
Production & Development for Rebel Health Coach by Podcast Masters