Happy August, everybody!
Today, I want to collect some of the best advice that I’ve received from the incredible health experts that have come on this show in one place so that you can reflect on it and learn from it.
Our guests are:
- Tracy Harrison, my mentor and instructor in functional medicine
- James Makell, author of the Evolution of Medicine and founder of a health cooperative called KNEW Health
- Dr. Daniel Pompa, a global health leader on a mission to educate practitioners, and the public, on the origins of inflammation-driven disease
- Deborah Beaumont, an APRN specializing in women’s health, breast cancer, and breast implant illness
- Dr. Rachael Lovink, a licensed Naturopathic Physician who is incredibly passionate about helping others regain their health
- Dr. Selassie, a naturopathic doctor who helps people achieve their healthiest best to live their life’s purpose
Check out the full episodes:
- Ep. 12 – Tracy Harrison, What the Heck is Functional Medicine?
- Ep. 54 – KNEW Health: Creating a More Sustainable Healthcare Model – with James Maskell
- Ep. 19 – Autoimmune Disease: The Three-Legged Stool – with Dr. Daniel Pompa
- Ep. 23 – Addressing the Chronic Effects of Cancer – with Deborah Beaumont
- Ep. 56 – Is Your Gut Making You Depressed or Anxious? – with Dr. Rachel Lovink
- Ep. 61 – The Science of Sleep: Understanding What Happens When You Sleep – with Dr. Selassie
Do you want more to empower yourself through healthy living? Is your busy lifestyle an obstacle to your health? Join The Rebel Health Coach community for the support and knowledge you need for better performance, better business and a better you!
Disclaimer: The activities and research discussed in these podcasts are suggestions only and are only advised to be undertaken following prior consultation with a health or medical professional. Fitness training, nutrition, and other physical pursuits should be tailored to the individual based upon an assessment of their personal needs.