Spicy Veggie Scramble
This is truly breakfast made easy and delicious. Eggs are the best way to start your day because they’re filled with protein and healthy fat; the perfect combo for your brain. You can also switch up this meal easily by adding whatever veggies you have in your fridge. Enjoy!
Servings: 2 People
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 Small Red Onion thinly sliced
- 1 Jalapeno cut into thin rounds, seeds removed
- 6 Large Omega 3 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Medium Tomato roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Cilanto roughly chopped
- Step 1: In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and pepper and cook until soft (4-5 minutes).
- Stir in the eggs, salt and pepper, and cook, stirring often, until soft curds form (about 3 minutes).
- Remove the skillet from the heat and divide among 2 plates. Top with chopped tomato and cilantro.