Beet Apple Salad
- 1 Beet Bulb
- 1 Gala Apple
- Coconut Oil
- Sunflower Seeds
- Sea Salt
- Cut the sides of the beet off, and cut in sections. Spiralize in the smaller holed spiralizer.
- Cut the apples into sections, spiralize.
- Cut the beets and apples with cooking scissors so that the strands aren't too long.
- Add two tablespoons of coconut oil and mix together with tongs
- Add the juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Add two tablespoons of sunflower seeds.
- Sea salt is optional.
Dairy Free , Diabetic Friendly , Vegan , Vegetarian Submitted by : Marcella Castellanos