Garlic Lemon Mushroom Chicken
Servings: 4 people
- 4 Organic Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 2 TBSP Lemon Rind
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Fresh Rosemary
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP Shoyu/Tamari (low sodium soy sauce)
- 4 Slices Onion
- 1/2 Carton Mushroom (optional)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 1 TBSP Fresh Parsley
- Tear off 4 large sheets of aluminum foil.
- Combine in a food processor/blender: lemon, garlic, rosemary, and shoyu.
- Spray olive oil with a pump spray, or brush olive oil onto aluminum sheets.
- Place chicken in center of foil, brush with lemon garlic mixture and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread onion, parsley and mushrooms over chicken.
- Fold up aluminum into a loose square packet and crimp edges tightly to seal well. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 50-60 minutes; use a meat thermometer to check for doneness.
Double the recipe to use in a variety of meal options throughout the week!
Leave a Reply