Heart Healthy Bread
Here is a gluten grain-free paleo bread recipe that tastes great, and it is super easy to make!
Servings: 12 Slices
- 1 Cup almond Flour
- 3/4 Cup arrowroot
- 1/2 Cup golden milled flax meal
- 4 Medium pasture Raised Eggs
- 1/4 Cup water (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or spray a loaf pan with coconut oil. 2. In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients for the bread. 3. Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake on 350F for 35 minutes until golden on top. 4. Enjoy!