Shaved Cauliflower Salad
Servings: 4 people
- One Head Cauliflower Shaved (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup Brussel Sprouts Chopped or Sliced
- 5 Green Onions sliced thin
- 1/4 cup pecans or almonds toasted
- 1 1/2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place prepared cauliflower, brussel sprouts, green onions, pecans, and (optional) cranberries in a large bowl. Toss gently.
- In a separate small bowl or dressing bottle, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.