Strawberry-Mango Chunky Guacamole
The title says it all. Simple and a great mix of flavours, fresh and a perfect summer appetizer. I served with Organic corn tortilla chips! Also, Great as a side dish to salmon or chicken.
Servings: 3 Cups
- 2 Medium avocado pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup Red Onion finely chopped
- 1 Fresh Mango pitted, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cup Stawberries finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro Leaves roughly chopped
- 1-2 TBSP Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Pinch sea salt
- Rinse and drain the chopped onion in a strainer to wash off the sulfurous compounds (this softens the taste of raw onion). Pour onion into medium mixing bowl, and add the diced avocados, chopped mango, strawberries, and cilantro. Pour in lime juice and sea salt; stir well. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Leave a Reply